Translate

Mission Competition

Top Money Saving and Comping Tips from a 21 year-old Student keen to make my limited budget stretch the semester!

Follow me on Twitter:@LaurieBeat and Instagram: @lornab22 or email any queries to lauriebeat@gmail.com

Join the Facebook group for more tips and a comping community!

Luck and love!

Friday, 15 April 2016

Instant Wins and Daily Comps




Instant wins and free daily lotteries are a solid part of my daily comping routine. Here I will link to the current Instant win competitions that are running, so that they are on in one place and easy for you to access.

I will update this regularly, but if I have missed anything, or any have closed, please do comment below and I will update this.

Find a list of monthly competitions <here>

Luck and Love!


Dorset Cereals: Spin to Win

  • Various Prizes
  • 3 shots per day

AO: Hit the Buzzer

  • Hit the buzzer and enter your email address
  • You will then be emailed with a link
  • Click the link to find out if you've won!
  • All players entered into a top prize of BGT Final tickets
  • Ends 5th June 2017

  • Match 3 or more items in a row to earn points
  • Get 1000 points in 60 seconds to be in with the chance of winning
  • Variety of prizes including vouchers and wafer bundles
  • Grand prize of Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera

  • 4 plays a day
  • Costs 1 yeoken to play (can be collected from Yeo Valley packaging)
  • Also enter their monthly prize draw

  • Enter daily using the online form
  • Notification whether you win or not via email

  • Advertised on pack, but no purchase necessary
  • Weekly draw for family concert tickets
  • Overall draw for trip to London and singing lessons
  • Ends 5/5/17



For a list of daily lotteries, check out my post here.

Luck and love, 

Laurie












4 comments:

  1. Love your Posts Lorna, they are so easy to understand and written brilliantly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma, glad you like them - I hope they help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorna, I didn't see this one on your list https://www.facebook.com/ellesport/?sk=app_562868863870976

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie! Thanks! I didn't know about that one, I'll add it in now :)

      Delete